Did I tell you guys that I was on Fall break? Oh and yeah, I’m going on a Uni trip to Minneapolis…..
I have two midterms tomorrow, a tour, a meeting with a teacher and a Japanese interview midterm project thing. I’m dying.
is someone out there already doing an au where aoba is mute and sei is blind because that needs to be a thing
okay sorry i needed to go back to this. but things you have to think about:
- Aoba bringing Sei home from Platinum Jail only for Sei to lose his eyesight and Aoba to lose his speech
- Aoba and Sei developing their own means of communication, like Sei telling Aoba squeeze my hand once for yes and twice for no
- Sei and Aoba learning tactile sign language together so Aoba can talk to Sei
- Aoba leading Sei around everywhere, guiding him by the hand or gently pushing him from behind with his hands on his hips or his shoulders
- Sei always knowing just what Aoba’s thinking and saying it for him (though Sei knowing whether Aoba wants those things to be said aloud or not is another problem entirely)
- Sei and Aoba becoming heavily dependent on each other